Sleek. Stylish. Sustainable. The Porsche Design Court DLX S is the sustainable sneaker from Porsche Design. The shoe which is as modern as it is timeless fuses a classic court silhouette made from high-quality, chrome-free leather with environmentally friendly materials. The sock liner contains Better FOAM with 30% natural algae, the laces are made from recycled polyester with wax coating, while the lining and midsole are made from recycled material. The visible inclusions in the sole provide a graphic effect – and give the sneaker a unique, individual look. Dynamically shaped canvas inserts (organic cotton) and the extraordinary line of the lacing emphasize the exclusivity of the shoe. Sustainable style, sustainably impressive.
- Sustainable men's sneaker made from leather.
- Classic silhouette with modern details.
- Sock liner with algae-based Better FOAM.
- Sole with visible recycling content.
- Dynamic lacing and canvas inserts.
- Weight: approx. 710 g per pair at size 42.